Nectar linking

I seem to be having a problem with nectar card.   I've linked it multiple times today, and received emails to say it's linked, but ebay just keeps asking me to link it again.

rcarter69_0-1700058194137.png

and after linking

rcarter69_1-1700058276095.png

Message 1 of 76
See Most Recent
75 REPLIES 75

Re: Nectar linking

anita@ebay

For Your Information (without any complaints)

My nectar account was delinked today

I telephoned Nectar a short while ago

My card will be linked back to ebay within 5-10 days. There is also a problem with my excisting card that will be sorted out within the same time frame.

Everything is now hunky dory.

AS I WALK THIS LAND OF BROKEN DREAMS........
Message 61 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi anita@ebay, yes the issue is now resolved. Thank you for your help.

Message 62 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi anita@ebay, can you please escalate to your tech team as I'm also unable to link my account on eBay, despite my Nectar account showing accounts are linked. 

Look forward to your response.  

Message 63 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi @omer_orun

Can you please let me know more about what is happening? Are you getting any error message when clicking on 'Link account'? What device/browser are you using?

Thanks.

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 64 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi anita@ebay, it is the same issue on the original post. I keep linking my Nectar account to eBay and getting confirmation emails that they are linked, but eBay continues to keep asking me to link Nectar. 

omer_orun_0-1704458885560.png

omer_orun_1-1704458885592.png

Message 65 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi @omer_orun, thank you for clarifying.

Your account has been refreshed and the issue should be resolved now. Please try to relink Nectar and it should work for you.

Please let me know though if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 66 of 76
See Most Recent

It works now, thank you!

Message 67 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi I still seem to be having this issue.  My nectar was linked to ebay several years ago and has been collecting points since.  It now shows as unlinked so I have gone through the linking process again.  Each time the screen just returns to the Nectar advice page but I get a confirmation email from nextar saying the link has been successful, and my Nectar account shows ebay as a linked supplier. 

I have asked Nectar to unlink so I can try again but even this does not work.  Apart from that I get no other messages or errors.  I have tried on a different mchine and browser but still the same.

Regards

Message 68 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi indigoe_xain, thanks for your reply.

We've reviewed this for you, and we can see that you linked your account a while ago, and you also have been earning points to the card on file without issues as late as 09:48 thihs morning. So, everything seems to be working ok for you.

If you are referring to a different account, please let us know.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

eBay
Message 69 of 76
See Most Recent

marco@ebay anita@ebay

I am having the same issues as the above - account shows as linked on Nectar website and nectar app, but ebay account keeps asking me to link my accont (i have linked it multiple times today, and had the email to say it is linked, but it isnt showing as linked on ebay). Tried different browswers, machines and clearing data / caches.

Message 70 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi jescatt-92, thanks for your reply.

This is resolved for you now. If you try again, that should work for you no problem.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

eBay
Message 71 of 76
See Most Recent

I am having these issues as well. I was hoping to buy something over the weekend, but I cant use my nectar points. Tried unlink, link several times. No avail.

Message 72 of 76
See Most Recent

H I'm trying to use nectar vouchers on my Ebay account but when I try to claim by clicking create voucher and then select value it says "  We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later"This has been like this for a few days abd other people have the same problem,could you help me please?

Message 73 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi 843259 & majiewilson38, thanks for your reply.

Is this still happening to you? If so, could you please confirm if the issue in question is you being unable to link your accounts? If so, what errors are you getting? If the issue you're experiencing is different, please let me know and I will be happy to help either way.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 74 of 76
See Most Recent

Hi the accounts are linked but when I try and claim the nectar voucher on Ebay by clicking on the claim voucher button and selected voucher value it then says" We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later."  

Message 75 of 76
See Most Recent

Thanks for you reply, majiewilson38

Please note that this thread is about linking accounts, not creating/claiming vouchers. In order to prevent this thread from going off topic, and sticking to our community guidelines, please feel free to create a new thread on this topic or feel free to report this on a thread that is referring to the topic in question, and I will be happy to assist from there.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 76 of 76
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: