Is anyone else having problems contacting sellers?

I have tried numerous times to contact sellers about items that I am interested in, to get more information. However none of them, 3 in the last few days, have responded to me. Is this a technical issue or just a lot of very rude sellers?

Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Is anyone else having problems contacting sellers?

Two years later and I can't contact a seller as recieved damage items I purchased. EBay advice, he might have blocked me, then app says, system down. Try again, I've been trying most of the day. 

Message 21 of 25
See Most Recent

Hi yes I've been having serious issues trying to either reply to sellers or contact sellers. It keeps telling me to try the classic view but nothing works. I've spoken with an eBay representative who has told me that eBay is experiencing real problems regarding the message and feedback systems and it seems to be nationwide. Unfortunately it's the joy of technology when it goes wrong! Hope this helps answer why you are not getting anywhere with eBay today.

Message 22 of 25
See Most Recent

Hi I have the same issue my buyer can contact me but when I reply we at say the system is down

Message 23 of 25
See Most Recent

It keeps telling me to try the classic view but nothing works.

If you are using a mobile browser, try going to the main eBay page, scroll to bottom and select "Classic Site". Then navigate to the message page and try to reply or compose a new message.

Or try a desktop browser, or a mobile browser in desktop mode.

If you have eBay messages sent to your email, try replying directly to an email rather than using the blue "reply" button in the message.

Message 24 of 25
See Most Recent

Same issue all day 😕

both on app and website 

Message 25 of 25
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: