I encounter a recurring problem on Ebay as I am trying to sell items

I would like to draw your attention to a specific problem I encounter on ebay when I fill out all my credit card information and credentials to be able to eventually sell items. The error message as I am pressing to submit all my accurate information to potentially sell items in the future, is "Something went wrong. Please try again later.". For the record, no, I am actually not using any POB but still my regular and legitimate home address. I am from Greece, this may influence the whole acceptance and validation of the submission.

After tinkering a bit, rechecking and etc. the error didn't vanish and still persists. Please actually solve this problem I encounter.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @virokalesi_0 

Just to add to what Tressygirl said, sometimes signing in to an account registered from a different country can cause an issue. For example, the system can flag it due to the difference in location and request more information.

You would usually get an email with any further steps that you need to take but if you didn't its definitely worth reaching out to the guys in customer support. They'll be able to check your account to see if there's something causing the error. 

Cheers,

Dave  

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

You will need to log out of this UK site,  and log into www.ebay.com  try register your details from there.

If there are still issues contact eBay Customer Services in the States here:

Contact eBay Customer Services this way, through their help pages.

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

I technically already made a thread in the US Ebay support (.com) and they directed me here. I definitely have an account on the UK version of Ebay. 

The person also told me that I need to fill out and submit a USA home addreas in the USA Ebay and definitely not a Greek home address.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Hi @virokalesi_0 

Just to add to what Tressygirl said, sometimes signing in to an account registered from a different country can cause an issue. For example, the system can flag it due to the difference in location and request more information.

You would usually get an email with any further steps that you need to take but if you didn't its definitely worth reaching out to the guys in customer support. They'll be able to check your account to see if there's something causing the error. 

Cheers,

Dave  

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

I'd definitely need to get my account checked for technical problems but where should I be directed at? Where is costumer support? I thought this was "costumer support".

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

If you are using this account, then you need to contact eBay Customer Support here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

@virokalesi_0 

As the title on the top of the page says,  this is a Member to Member Support Forum.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: