deleting viewed items

on main page on the right hand side were it says ( See All) at the very bottom of the page used to be a slide bar that you dragged to the right to clear the items it is no longer there only alot Htpp writing all across the bottom of page were slide bar should be, very strange any help welcome

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

deleting viewed items

ccla3379
Conversationalist

hi there, 

If you have a look on the recently viewed page (https://www.ebay.co.uk/mye/myebay/rvi?key=recentlyviewed) there should be a Clear All button on the top right.

Failing that and if the pages are not loading correctly then try purging your cache and refreshing the page a few times in case the .css files have changed.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

deleting viewed items

hi there,

yes there is a Clear All button, but before  that there is a See All on the page i used to click on that and then there was a Slide bar at the bottom of the page i used to slide that Bar all the the way to the Right to Reveal the Clear All Button, the Slide Bar is no longer at the bottom of page just writing all across bottom of page,( Slide Bar visible on all other pages)

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

deleting viewed items

TBH I don't remember how these used to work - once-upon-a-time there used to be listings of previous viewed items sprinkled down the LHS below the search control panel but I think that was a long while ago.

I've checked on PC using latest Chrome and FireFox but can see nothing untoward using the See All links from the ebay front screen.  If you could confirm the software versions you are using and include some screenshots of what sounds like mal-formed HTML and I will see if I can reproduce it.

Thanks in advance.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: