Ebay's New Look is Terrible.

Why has Ebay changed its look to a more unscrutable one? Because they can! The old adage 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' doesn't apply. Trying to view pictures of items has now become a tedious exercise. like a telephoto lens through a letter box! Some online retailers use this approach..the ones I scroll away from immediately to find a better site. But hey! Ebay are bored so they need to irritate us all. Why not? It's one big gravy train with no consequences as they dominate the field of online auctions. Maybe they have just recruited from Aplle and are now trying to 'improve' the retail experience the Cook way. Unchallenged, the company has reached the retail equivalent of 'Jumping the Shark'....

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

It's 'Inscrutable'...dummy! The Macbook Pro butterfly key keyboard: another great leap forward!

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

There is an option on your pc to change the size of photos . 

On my desk top next to the option for cheapest, ending soonest etc there are 3 little lines and a drop down menue. Select customise and you can change the size of the photos...

Thumbnail sizeSmallMediumLarge
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

hi.  I agree. I'm not keen on the new look. It was fine as it was. The only thing I do like is the description option when adding a listing. Otherwise they should have left things alone. As you said  if it ain't broke don't fix it. Just cause more issues

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: