Ebay nectar account temporarily disabled

Hi,

just been on on my ebay account and it states nectar account temporarily disabled please contact nectar customer support which I did and they say its an ebay issue. Whoevers problem it is why didn't they inform me! Please help

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

We are members here like yourself so cannot contact Nectar or eBay for you.

First,  try this,   go to your My eBay drop down menu click on the Nectar logo at the bottom,    see if it allows you to add your Nectar card there.  You do need a PC / laptop for this,  and not the app or mobile browser,  and use Chrome or Firefox they work best with eBay.

If you are still having issues,  contact Dave,  a community manager here:  dave@ebay  he will add your account to a ticket for the team to look at,  and hopefully fix for you.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi @dibdenfamily 

Ive escalated this to our Nectar Team to review, I'll come back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi @dibdenfamily 

Your account is refreshed. You should be able to log in and add your card now.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi,

Same here, just been on on my ebay account and it states nectar account temporarily disabled please contact nectar customer support, they say its an ebay issue. Could you please help? 

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi @kliuk03 

Ive escalated this to be reviewed, I'll come back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi @kliuk03 

Your account has been updated, you should now be able to log in and register your new card.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: