EBAY LISTINGS NOW SHOWING

Hi there i have been selling on ebay 2011 and recently am experiencing my items are not showing on ebay but however these products are active live on ebay when i check. But am not seeing them when i search for them on ebay and my ebaystore is anybody having the same issue as me?

Message 1 of 59
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have the same issue with some items not showing up in a listing. Reached out to eBay and they are working on a fix:

I’m extremely sorry for the inconvenience it has caused to you. multiple items are not showing on eBay site due to a known issue and confirmed technical issue on eBay and many sellers are facing this issue and we have coordinated with our Technical Team, they have informed us that they are currently resolving this in high priority and it will be resolved soon.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 59
See Most Recent
58 REPLIES 58

You must have hit a glitch,  I can see 19,000 plus items you have for sale.

Message 2 of 59
See Most Recent

@atozwakefield wrote:

Hi there i have been selling on ebay 2011 and recently am experiencing my items are not showing on ebay but however these products are active live on ebay when i check. But am not seeing them when i search for them on ebay and my ebaystore is anybody having the same issue as me?

Are they now showing or are they not showing?

The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass.
Dogen
Message 3 of 59
See Most Recent

I have the same issue with some items not showing up in a listing. Reached out to eBay and they are working on a fix:

I’m extremely sorry for the inconvenience it has caused to you. multiple items are not showing on eBay site due to a known issue and confirmed technical issue on eBay and many sellers are facing this issue and we have coordinated with our Technical Team, they have informed us that they are currently resolving this in high priority and it will be resolved soon.

Message 4 of 59
See Most Recent

Do you have any Estimate when they will fix the issue?

Message 5 of 59
See Most Recent

not showing on the live ebay site but the listing are active when i go on to the "active listing section"

Message 6 of 59
See Most Recent

Hi,

Same here.  I rang Ebay, so the first agent announced this was because...MY OWN LISTINGS WON'T APPEAR TO ME...!!!  I told him, with respect, 'you are talking rubbish and I think you are simply making wild guesses'.

Then he suggested it was because the listing in question was created from another listing for a similar item I am selling (but of course amended for the new item) and therefore was a reason I could not see it.  I said I had not known of this to happen before and why is this happening now?  He said he would log it with IT to look into.  I said, so I know my listing is appearing on the site, but when I put a search word in...it is not there yet other items with the same search word (the brand) are displaying and my competitors selling the same items' listing are showing.  

So, I ended the listing in question and created it from scratch.  I also copied the new listing but made a small change to the title...so I had another 2 selling the same item, 3 in total...checked the next day and NOPE still no sign of these.  If I search for the whole title then yes I find it, but not just the brand.  Definitely something wrong there.  I am also selling another product of the same brand and no problem with that.

Message 7 of 59
See Most Recent

I'm on here for the same reason, I've listed a dress, it says it's had views and has 3 watchers, however when I try to find it it simply is'nt there? I've also tried looking for it from my husbands account and it not there. So frustating! How do you find a number to call Ebay?

Message 8 of 59
See Most Recent

Try think link and use the automated assistant. If you keep at it you will eventually get hold of a human. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_us?id=4105&st=10

Message 9 of 59
See Most Recent

I have the same issue with some items not showing up in a listing. Reached out to eBay and they are  not working on a fix:

Message 10 of 59
See Most Recent

One of my

items not showing?

Message 11 of 59
See Most Recent

They are not working on a fix?

Message 12 of 59
See Most Recent

I think the problem occurs when you do a search and Ebay does not display certain of your items.  I have had this happen to me.  It is still happening now.  I also get annoyed when I pay to promote my listings and then someone who is a private seller (but operating like a business) has the same item displaying higher up the ladder than mine (and they are not promoting).  And I have sold more units than they have.   Simply not fair!!

Message 14 of 59
See Most Recent

Well not sure if it was resolved for you but I reported this issue month ago and they say they will forward  to the technical team but nobody ever gets back to you and you have to just keep checking.  I am still having this issue and when I reported it, I was told it was unknown, yet was reported after you made your report!  All depends on who answers your call.

Message 15 of 59
See Most Recent

I noticed this a couple of months ago.  Items which I had saved as 'watching' so that I could find the seller as they had a number of items I was saving to buy.  The saved item is still in my watch list but when I try to see the sellers other items, neither the others nor the one I am watching show up.  If I search on ebay engine they don't show up either!

So frustrating from a buyers point of view too!

Message 16 of 59
See Most Recent

I am having the same problem. What sort of service are we actually paying for?  2 years ago this was reported and there still doesnt seem to be a fix.

Cmon eBay try and keep up

Message 17 of 59
See Most Recent

Ebay do lie to us.  I guess so long as the site is working enough to make them copious amounts of money... the many flaws, shortfalls and glitches are of no little to no consequence to them!  

Message 18 of 59
See Most Recent

I am also having issues with only 7 of my 11 items showing.  Does anyone know how this can be fixed?  many thanks

Message 19 of 59
See Most Recent

I am having the same issue - anyone have the answer? 

Message 20 of 59
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: