EBAY LISTINGS NOW SHOWING

Hi there i have been selling on ebay 2011 and recently am experiencing my items are not showing on ebay but however these products are active live on ebay when i check. But am not seeing them when i search for them on ebay and my ebaystore is anybody having the same issue as me?

Message 1 of 59
See Most Recent
58 REPLIES 58

Re: EBAY LISTINGS NOW SHOWING

Hi Anita,

You cannot keep fobbing us off.  There are too many sellers here complaining about this thing and no, we have not just listed the items nor just made recent amendments.  This is an ongoing and apparently serious issue that are affecting many of us.  I only happened to become aware of this by chance and no idea how long it has been going on for but first became aware a few months ago and yes, reported to Ebay... who, like you, had no applicable explanation for me, nor offered any solution.

Message 41 of 59
See Most Recent

Same issue here, I listed 3 items last night and only 2 are showing in my profile and within the category I listed them in. It can't be an indexing issue as it's not appearing at all. If it was an indexing issue then it would only not appear when searched for?

Item number of the item that's not showing is is 276267454386.

Message 42 of 59
See Most Recent

I hope your issue is not resolved?  I did a search on Ebay and found it.  Can you find it when you do a search in your Active listings?  There is at least one item I am unabe to find in my Active listings and this is a listing I have had for a year or more.

Message 43 of 59
See Most Recent

It is now showing for me. It's a bit strange though how the other two items showed straight away and this one didn't.

Message 44 of 59
See Most Recent

i am experiencing the same. Waited 24 hours and still not showing

Message 45 of 59
See Most Recent

Just checked and it says they are all actove. Ive searched with exact title wording as well as a combination but nothing

Message 46 of 59
See Most Recent

That's normal for a new seller.

Can take up to 48 hours or more to show.Sometimes depends if you are signed up to managed payments fully and correctly.

Message 47 of 59
See Most Recent

Your item shows as no longer available.

Message 48 of 59
See Most Recent

Same issue for me too! Had the issue early part of 2023 and reported it to eBay. Few weeks later it was back to normal - however later part of 2023 the issue came back.

Reported it again to eBay twice and now it is 2024 - and the issue is still there! Very buggy webiste - has and will always be very glitchy. Just have to ride it out until they fix it. 

The concern is whether is whether the items are showing at all to customers... I did point out that as the store is part of the monthly sub...but is not fully functioning - surely we should be owed reimbursment for a faulty store front... 

Message 49 of 59
See Most Recent

Well all this nonsense here that Anita at Ebay has tried to fob us off with (and been silent since she was last responded to)... I am still having the same issue.  It has not changed solidly since I first became aware of it late Summer last year and I reported the ones I was aware of then.  No response or answers have come back!  I have no idea how many of my listings are affected and only know of a handful of listings.   Have reported and complained many times.  You get nowhere unless you are constantly persistent and in the end Ebay can do nothing on the technical side, so it is down to you as the seller to find a way of resolving it... which could be to recreate the listings from scratch.

Yes always loads of bugs... like the time I discovered literally 200+ of my listings had lost several of their photos - in fact all but the main one so unless I had actually gone into a listing for some reason (and generally there was no reason to), I would never know how widespread it was.  It was customers messaging me asking for more photos that alerted me.  I took me several months to get Ebay to listen - I spent literally days in total on the phone to them and eventually someone theorised it was a fault due to so much traffic and affecting the old listings but could do nothing to help so I had no choice other than to retake all the photos which took me 2 weeks week to complete, together with other commitments.

You know what comes to my mind?  THE POST OFFICE SCANDAL.  This is happeneing on Ebay too but not in such an ominous way.  They have various system problems they canonot fix.  When they say they will pass an issue on to the Tech dept  - you never get a fix, nor do you get a reply and they absolve themselves by saying you won't get one.  Stinks to me but one day it will all come out and they will have to be answerable and transparent about the shortcomings of the systems they use.

Message 50 of 59
See Most Recent

Only just seen your response.  So just to make this clear... that was posted SEPTEMBER 2022!! 

Even if it is a known issue, the staff you speak with on Ebay don't know and it is treated like an issue only affecting you.  I have never ever spoken to a single agent who has been informed of this problem.  Why don't Ebay save time and hassle by sending out notices of these issues to all sellers on the platform - particularly the business sellers?  And updating their agents too?  I expect they don't want to expose their weaknesses and how it may affect them financially if people start demanding recompense depending on what the issue is?

Message 51 of 59
See Most Recent

I am still facing this issue right now and I'm not quite sure what to do its so frustrating!!

Message 52 of 59
See Most Recent

Just had a look, but you have no listings showing?  Or do you have another Ebay account you are talking about?

Message 53 of 59
See Most Recent

No it's the eBay listing on the account I'm using right now
Message 54 of 59
See Most Recent

Is it just the one listing you have on there?  How long ago was it created?  Give Ebay a call.

Message 55 of 59
See Most Recent

Hi Anita,

I am experiencing this type of problem with my item 176308854392.  It does not appear in a search on the first two words of the description (Dell D6000).  It does appear if I add the word monitor, which is a word not used in the description.  Why would this happen.  To me this is a problem with the indexing and will mean my item is not getting the visibility it should expect.

Can this be fixed?

Thank you

Message 56 of 59
See Most Recent

Only just seen this as don't log in that often.  I assume you have sold this item?  Looks like you have no listings visible.

Message 57 of 59
See Most Recent

Hi. I've got the same problem. Listed 8 items only 7 showing. I've been listing since 2006 .

Message 58 of 59
See Most Recent

Hi . My eBay is not opening when I'm out in my car . 02 still showing , emails working all else is working . Please help . Thank you 

Message 59 of 59
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: