Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item faulty outside of 30 day period

A buyer has messaged me asking how to resolve a situation where a sale of a new electrical product has apparently gone faulty 2 months+ past the delivery date. Of course I know the 30 day faulty goods return rule, and that I'm not obliged, nor can I ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unfair feedback that eBay refuse to remove

Hi all, I'm hoping someone might have a suggestion because I have tried everything I know. Last month a buyer contacted me to say that his purchase item was faulty and he wanted to return it. I messaged him back asking if he was able to print of a re...

FREE for Private Sellers to Sell Pre-Loved Clothing Items on .co.uk as of Today! *08/04

Hi folks, As from today, it's now FREE for private sellers to sell any pre-loved clothing item listed from today or those pre-loved clothing items already listed which sell from today (8th April) will not be charged any basic listing fee's or FVF's. ...

11.png

For parts or not working - not as described

Sorry, another question! I've listed some machinery and vehicle major units, engines and the like. They've been stored unused for some years; some I knew the condition of before storage, some are a bit of an unknown, any of them might have deteriorat...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers that may have been trading for decades and have a spotless reputation.I have recently had my 100% feedback score spoiled by a buyer with a feedback score of 4...

EBay service metrics help!

Hello all, hoping you can help me, I've just noticed that eBay has started making me expected delivery times longer, rather than showing "next working day" it now shows "3 working day" so got me looking into my service metrics, and I am very surprise...

Algorithm Shenanigans Perhaps?

OK, I find this a bit odd but gonna mention it anyway. So, as private sellers, the wife and I have one account to sell the many kids toys that we purchased for them over the years and one to sell unwanted household goods and just about everything els...

Resolved! Non payment

I am getting totally fed up with the number of bidders who do not pay. It is definitely on the increase and I am not sure quite what measures eBay are taking to counteract this. I know the bidder will get a strike but how does this affect their abili...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can anyone help with this question?

I've not sold for over a year so a bit rusty and was looking at the 'Fees for private sellers' page where it says .. "Free selling for pre-owned clothesIt's now free for UK based private sellers to sell clothes. You won't pay final value fees or regu...

buyer problems

Have found out today that a buyer who gave me negative feedback does it all the time - have checked her feedback to others and she gives everyone an AVOID THIS SELLER notice. Its ridiculous because when I contacted e bay they did nothing about the se...

Downfall in Sales - February 2024

Has anything changed recently as we noticed Sales have Dropped once again since Last week.We have gone down from steady sales of 10-12 to 0 from last week. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

• 33 replies
  • 4 kudos

Cancelling bids

Hello helpful people,Question 1. how do I cancel a bid ?( I just can't find the relevant page again!)Question 2. How did they manage to bid in the first place?Because... the reason I need to cancel is, 'a Country I don't ship to' and somebody else fr...

What the heck? eBay Fees!

Hi everyone OK so I have only just made my first sale - my store has been open for about 2 weeks at this point. I am new to eBay but not new to business so I am still trying to figure everthing out on here but so far, I am not sure eBay is for me. Th...

Got selling related questions? Start here: