Funds that are on hold can be used to pay for postage labels or issue refunds.

Hi, on the seller hub -> Payments -> all transactions, under the selection pills, I can see a message underneath the funds that states
"Funds that are on hold can be used to pay for postage labels or issue refunds."

How do I go about doing this? It's not very intuitive and it doesn't seem you can use it on bulk postage payments?
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Dan

Message 1 of 26
See Most Recent
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Funds that are on hold can be used to pay for postage labels or issue refunds.

Hi, Is this available for Royal Mail in the uk yet? This would be really usefull, as a new seller I sadly have funds on hold. It would also be useful if it could come out of processing funds. When I joined ebay I assumed postage would be purchased by the buyer and I'd just be sent a QR code..

I'm using QR code drop offs as that's the most convenient for me. Will the ability to buy Royal Mail QRs via processing or on hold funds be coming? 

Message 21 of 26
See Most Recent

Re: Funds that are on hold can be used to pay for postage labels or issue refunds.

@tranceenthusiast wrote:

Hi, Is this available for Royal Mail in the uk yet? This would be really usefull, as a new seller I sadly have funds on hold. It would also be useful if it could come out of processing funds. When I joined ebay I assumed postage would be purchased by the buyer and I'd just be sent a QR code..

I'm using QR code drop offs as that's the most convenient for me. Will the ability to buy Royal Mail QRs via processing or on hold funds be coming? 

No.  Available funds are only used for yodel, DPD or evri labels bought though packlink.

Royal mail is superate from packlink and only payable with PayPal.

Message 22 of 26
See Most Recent

I believe that it is and you can use a QR code. Worth a try?
Message 23 of 26
See Most Recent

How do you do it mate? 

Message 24 of 26
See Most Recent

It's not yet posssible for Royal Mail.

Douglaspuglas has given the correct information.

Message 25 of 26
See Most Recent

Thanks, that's a shame guess no biggie. 

Message 26 of 26
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: