help on collection issue

I have advertised item on ebay as collection only  and the winner  has paid  the  money to ebay that are holding it untill he collects it  .. problem i have i now is that winner wants me to send tent to bulgaria  by post  which i am not willing to do as i advertised it as collection only because of its size and bulk.....can any one advise me what i do now as this is the first time i have sold anything on ebay

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

help on collection issue

You need to cancel the sale stating 'problems with buyers address'. Your fees will be reimbursed and you can then relist it.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

help on collection issue

Good Evening Seatman

Ridiculous. The listing quite clearly states collection only. Your buyer didn't read the auction details properly,or chose to ignore them.  What you may have done is to forget to exclude any buyer who lives outside of the UK . For future reference be sure to do this (if you just want to sell to UK buyers) and add to your description that this sale is restricted to UK buyers only.

As the ever sensible CC has indicated cancel the sale quoting problem with the buyers address.

The joys of selling, it's unfortunate that you have run into problems on your first sale.

Good luck and don't let this put you off.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent