Same happening to me

I too am on EBay over 20 years with 100% feedback (over 700)

I sold an item which was delivered late by Post Office but they had immediately put in for a full refund.Even when PO supplied photo evidence of delivery they refused to cancel the claim I requested Ebay to step in and they ruled in my favour.

Immediately the buyer put another claim in to say item incomplete.

They are claiming no usb cable but here's the crazy thing They supply me a photo with the cable attached and the screen saying cable attached!!

The item has no power of it's own.

They may well have used it to diagnose a car problem and now want their money back.

I asked them how they powered it if there's no cable and they say they don't have to tell me.

Ive tried to leave -tive feedback to warn others but can't

It seems it's all in favour of the buyer?

Help (Im just an elderly pensioner trying to be as honest as I can

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Same happening to me

Have they actually opened a case for item not as described?  Cases are all automated no human contact so you do have to accept it and send a pre paid fully tracked label for the return of your item.  Accept the case within 3 days, and only refund when you have the item back,   you have 48 hours to do so.

Now, here's the thing we have all recently learnt here.  When the item is returned if you think the buyer has abused eBay's 30 day MBG,  Money Back Guarantee policy to gain a refund,   you now Before you refund, contact eBay Customer Services with all the evidence you have of the breach,  here draw the agent's attention to  the photos you received  clearly showing the cable, ( what a rookie mistake to make if you're trying a scam !).

Hopefully , sense will prevail here and the refund will not have to go ahead, no guarantee to be honest how the cards will fall here, but I do recommend contacting eBay Customer Services tomorrow morning when the lines first open at 8 a.m. more chance of Dublin answering.  Select the Call Back then you'll now if it's Dublin's dulcet tones !

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Same happening to me

Also ill add you must go into help > report buyer > select made false claim

and in the box put all the info that will help prove your case, this will also trigger a refund for the return post you will have been charge (buyer will get free label if they opened a claim for item not as described) it also flags the buyer.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent