Royal Mail price increases April 2024

Our prices (valid from 2 April 2024) (royalmail.com)

This is NOT for online prices.

Just in case anyone's not seen it. 

Message 1 of 26
See Most Recent
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Royal Mail price increases April 2024

Thanks for the reply. That's a shame, I'll have to use other services until my stamp supply is exhausted. I've read some fairly positive comments about 24/48 Hour Tracked compared to other Royal Mail options.

Message 21 of 26
See Most Recent

The post office won't make up the difference. You have to use either all stamps or all tracked

Message 22 of 26
See Most Recent

Disgusting price rise, getting on for 100% for high value items......Grrrrrrr

Message 23 of 26
See Most Recent

Use Post Office drop and go, live in the sticks, no Parcel Boxes/Delivery offices for small parcels near me. Have been looking at purchasing online as the increases have been crazy in recent years

'20p additional charge' is confusing

Royal Mail online and take to my Post Office its 20p, 

Parcel2go as an alternative shows with the 20p charge.

Ebay showing without the 20p charge,

Anyone know if the surcharge is on Ebay? I ghosted a purchase and no charge was coming up. Really dont want Ebay as my postage provider, any alternative third party services?

Message 24 of 26
See Most Recent

It's not at all clear on eBay when buying. Just a tiny font note on each label for first time today 24/4/24. Not amused. 

Message 25 of 26
See Most Recent

I have just negotiated this set up on line. Same old confusion, the 20p is added at the end after the screen that apparently commits you to collection, but hey, ignore that, press continue & you have the option to remove collection & choose drop off. Why do those designing sites not realise that if the customer has never seen the next screen before they are in a tizzy being "committed" to a service they don't want. These choices should be included/excluded at the outset when choosing the service. As an aside RM have failed to provide many sub PO's with any upgrade to be able to sell the new 24/48 hr tracking thus forcing people to buy on line. My favourite sub  PO has been told they are getting the tech to do so on June 11th.

Message 26 of 26
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: