Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Questions about Turnover & £1k Tax-free allowance ?

Hello all since Januray 2024 i have been trying to understand the meaning of ' turnover ' in tax so for an example let's say i listed & sold an item for £10 (that being the sold price before a payout is sent out) and as for the payout i get about £8....

Resolved! 'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

Resolved! A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

List empty and i sold item

HI All my lists and everything is empty since i closed business down on ebay, but ive had an email say sold something i thought it was a scam but now ive been paid (every week) but i still have no listing or stock anywhere and im trying find away to ...

Feedback

Ebay's feedback is not fit for purpose. Sellers cannot leave anything but a positive review. Really???? Come on Ebay. I am an intermittent private seller of my own stuff only and never had a problems. However, there are a lot of sellers on here that ...

No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees every 2 week and it is when I list. There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either. Do any other private sellers have the same issue ? From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed...

List item internationally

I am selling an item in the UK. I would like it to be visible on Ebay in the USA. I selected the 'global shipping service' however when I look on Ebay in the USA my item does not list?

Yodel tracking not updating

I have got about 15 Yodel deliveries either despatched or delivered from the last week which has not updated at all on the ebay website. You have to actually click through to Yodel's site to see updates. Royal mail is tracking perfectly. Anyone else ...

Resolved! A question about working in a self storage place

Recently I have placed a reserved at lok n store (self storage) to hopefully help with becoming a sole trader & creating a business account on eBay I live with my parents and one the things they need to is to find out if the home insurance would be a...

FREE for Private Sellers to Sell Pre-Loved Clothing Items on .co.uk as of Today! *08/04

Hi folks, As from today, it's now FREE for private sellers to sell any pre-loved clothing item listed from today or those pre-loved clothing items already listed which sell from today (8th April) will not be charged any basic listing fee's or FVF's. ...

11.png
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors