Not able to sell with click and collect

I have done all the steps for click and collect and my listings are fully eligible (above £5, small size, allowed category) and enrolled but it is not available under postage options when I lost or below in person collection. Does anyone know how to resolve.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

According to another  post this is the response from eBay CS:

All listings of sellers who are eligible for Click & Collect at an eBay collection point will automatically be opted in, as long as they meet the following listing criteria-:

1. You must have continues selling history in last 50 days within not more than 1 Transaction defect.

2. Size and weight restrictions (including packaging)

Less than 15kg

No one side of the parcel can exceed 90cm, with max dimensions of 0.324 cubic metres (including packaging)

3. Your item isn't classified as dangerous or age-restricted

For more details of Click & Collect option, you can refer below link:-

https://www.ebay.co..uk/help/selling/posting-items/setting-postage-options/click-collect?id=4180

So you will see C&C cannot be used until you have  a selling History of 50 days minimum

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I had a similar problem last year. I thought I'd all the correct settings, but Click and Collect still wasn't showing on my listings. What finally worked for me was going into Postal Preferences.  (www.ebay.co.uk/ship/prf) It transpired that my status for Click and Collect in Postal Preferences was "Opted Out". Once I changed my status to "Enrolled" everything worked fine. Worth double checking, it may be the same on your account? 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent