Non paying buyer - how does this work with 80% FVF promotion?

peturning
Conversationalist

Hi all, I had something listed that sold but the buyer has not paid. It was listed on an 80% FVF promotion and I am unsure if the item being relisted will also qualify for this promotion?

I'm guessing not but I could not find anything that answers this definitively, I know if you actively delist and re-list an item it loses this promotion (I think) but wasn't sure how it works in the case of a non paying buyer.

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yep,  it's an unfortunate thing but with a non payer for an item listed in a promotional period,  if that promotion has ended then relisting the item, and it sells,  it sells for the full seller fee.  Promotion here,  no longer valid.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Yep,  it's an unfortunate thing but with a non payer for an item listed in a promotional period,  if that promotion has ended then relisting the item, and it sells,  it sells for the full seller fee.  Promotion here,  no longer valid.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

No it won't qualify.

If you think about it for items to be included in the fvf discount they have to be listed during the dates the offer is live.

Wait until you get another fees offer and relist it then.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

peturning
Conversationalist

Thank you for your answers, much appreciated

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

You're very welcome !

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent