New Way of photographing from your Mobile Problems

Has anyone else noticed that Ebay seem to have changed the format on your mobile for photographing items for listing. I was happily photographing some items, then all of a sudden the photo section changed.

The photos just dont seem to list anymore, it just say '6 (for 6 pics) uploading...but they are not. I have done 4 lots of pics, because If i click Done and leave to check on my PC, all the photos disappear. I have done 4 lots of pics for one item, but nothing shows online. I am tearing my hair out, as I havent a clue what to do.  I am hoping someone will be able to help. Please, any answers regarding what to do, please kindly explain as if to a 4 year old ( or less) as my skills are very basic. ))

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

I noticed something similar. My workaround (using Photos.app on an Apple M1 laptop) is to select the photos in Photos and DRAG them as a bunch to the upload window on eBay. 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Me too.  Trying to list from

my phone and iPad together and photos just in uploading status - on one of my items 2 or 6 have uploaded but it took ages - do you thinks it's because they are busy/overloaded with peeps 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Hhmmm interesting, I have the same problem only when I am listing clothes. But when I am listing books there is no problem with the ebay app at all. I have had this problem since 30.12.2023.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent