Info For My Tax Return

Doing my simple , non VAT registered tax return ... All I need to know is my total sales and my total fees for the

tax year .What's the easiest way to get these figures ? Realise I will have to add up the shipping labels from Paypal 😞 ...

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Info For My Tax Return

Surely as a business seller who has had over 8K of sales, you would have been keeping sales records?

All information is on your seller hub in reports.

You also need to take a look at the business policy.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Info For My Tax Return

Yes , but want to double check  we  agree .. Have found out the answer in case anyone else needs to know -
Performance - Sales , get custom date range ..It's all there and much easier than wrestling with CSV transaction reports as I was doing ..

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Info For My Tax Return

Great! Now all you have to do is register your account correctly and you will be fully legal.

I have found the policy for you.

Business seller policy | eBay

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Info For My Tax Return

Not helpful to others trying to find the same info

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Info For My Tax Return

Thank you orangeyspray, much more helpful than that other cobwebby fool!!

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Info For My Tax Return

The information is there for anyone who wishes to use it.  For registering correctly and finding your trading information which is in the selling hub. So what's not helpful?

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Info For My Tax Return

Haha, Cobwebby fools tax returns were completed months ago as I keep correct business accounts. Have a great weekend!

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Info For My Tax Return

This is still just the excell spreadsheet ? Is there nothing that ;iterally just gives me the total for sales, then fees etc ?

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: