I think i have been scammed

Hey everyone so I recently ordered a lego batman 2006 figure it's been well over the delivery date and I haven't recieved the item and i have text the seller every day for the last few days and I've recieved no feedback whatsoever. I'm not sure it's a scan or he's just taking forever to reply but yeah just seems off need help knowing what to do as I opened up a request but i have to wait till the 1st for anything to be escalated if needs be

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

rjwilmsi
Conversationalist

Just wait until the date on the Item Not Received case. If the seller is ignoring you then they probably changed their mind about selling the item but don't want to admit it - unacceptable behaviour but there are idiots out there doing stupid things every day. Or there could be some other genuine reason - people do get rushed to hospital so are unable to deal with their eBay stuff for a while.

You will get your money back if the seller hasn't sent the item.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

You will have to wait before escalating your case to ebay, there's no way round that but assuming the seller cannot prove delivery you will get your money back.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

rjwilmsi
Conversationalist

Just wait until the date on the Item Not Received case. If the seller is ignoring you then they probably changed their mind about selling the item but don't want to admit it - unacceptable behaviour but there are idiots out there doing stupid things every day. Or there could be some other genuine reason - people do get rushed to hospital so are unable to deal with their eBay stuff for a while.

You will get your money back if the seller hasn't sent the item.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent