Have 80% off sellers fees been discontinued?

I have not had any discounts on sellers fees since February, yet friends and family are still receiving them. Is anyone having the same experience?

Message 1 of 64
See Most Recent
63 REPLIES 63

Re: Have 80% off sellers fees been discontinued?

Your account is an appalling example of how the system is abused. Not only are you flouting Ebay rules by registering as a 'private seller' with no returns, you are breaking the law.

Message 61 of 64
See Most Recent

@westysblog wrote:

I am a Private seller..(2007. )  100% feedback  I get these 80% offers appprox monthly..Never  had any trouble   Problem with these 80% variable fees is if you edit the slightest thing on the item being sold you loose the 80% offer off that particular item . Not sure what happens if you send offer to a buyer.  

Since when? There's never been and there still is NO issue with editing an auction item thats been listed within the 80% promotion. I've had to edit promo listings, both in the past and recently, and the associated number remains on the promo list for the 80% reduction.

If you edit a 30 day BIN outside of the promotion time, then again, there is NO issue. I say that because you mention what happens when you send out offers, which can only be done on BIN's. The answer is, if the offer is accepted, there is an 80% reduction in the FVF, if the item was listed in an 80% off FVF promotional period.

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 62 of 64
See Most Recent

Are people still getting this 80% off deal every 2 weeks? I used to get them then I was sent 3 months off at 100% but that ended recently. Anyone still getting the 80%?

Message 63 of 64
See Most Recent

All of the promotions are for private sellers selling their unwanted possessions. Not for sellers who are flouting Ebay rules by running a business account on a private account. You are also breaking the law.

Message 64 of 64
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: