Global Shipping Programme

Hi, I have an issue with an order to a international buyer in Canada I would like to resolve.
I sold a Rare Lego Set to a buyer and when constructing the set it was found to have some of the pieces missing.
I would like to send the missing pieces to him but as the original was sent using ‘Global Shipping Programme’
and sent to Lichfield I have no address to send to, is it possible to access this or to send using the
shipping service again. I would ask for the address as I have been exchanging messages through Ebay
but I see in the rules it is forbidden to ask for contact details. Please can anyone advice on this. Thanx

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you go to your orders section, find the item in question, and use the drop down menu selection to print an invoice, the invoice should have the buyer's registered address.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Business Seller Policy | eBay 

Contact Ebay Customer services;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Open Weekdays 8am-10pm

Weekends 9am-6pm

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

If you go to your orders section, find the item in question, and use the drop down menu selection to print an invoice, the invoice should have the buyer's registered address.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi alanb9381, thanks for your post.

Just to add to the advice already given, please note that sending the missing parts might no prevent the buyer from filing a return for a full refund. Also, if you are unable to find their registered address it is ok for you to ask the buyer for their shipping address. However, that second shipment won't be protected as part of our money back guarantee, so if it doesn't arrive or there is something wrong with the parcel, we won't be able to take further actions.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi, thanks to all that replied, all solved and now thanks for the advice.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent