Collection Only Items - Ebay Says Despatch

Hi.

I've recently sold several collection-only items (cash on collection).  Two were collected yesterday so I marked them as paid then expected to go back in and mark as collected (which I'm pretty sure is how it worked last time I did collection-only).  Except ebay didn't give me that option, it just moved them into 'Despatch now'.  When I go into the order details it says 'Arrange collection', which I have and they have been, and in the 'More actions' drop down box I've clicked on 'Mark as despatched' but nothing happens.  It's the same for both items.  

Could anyone please advise how I can get ebay to accept that they have been collected.  

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Mark as dispatch is the correct way to complete the transaction,  dispatch being eBay's wording for a collected item.

There have been some recent site glitches for marking items as dispatched,  so it may be worthwhile to just try later on today.

Try also,  if using the app or mobile browser to switch if you can to a PC / laptop and try from there.  Chrome and Firefox work best with eBay.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thank you.

I'm using Chrome on a PC and I also tried on an ipad with Safari.  I did wonder if it would resolve overnight but it didn't, but I'll keep checking.

At least it does show as paid so they should have stopped hassling my buyers to pay, I just hope they're not hassling them to collect when they already have.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

No, they won't be hassled to collect,  just try later on today even tomorrow,  others too have experienced this,  so you are not alone.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent