Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Transaction defect rates

You need a degree in Physics to navigate this platform, Why do they make it so difficult, I have 2 negative feed back in 12 months, both related items we're purchased in error, 1 guy even canceled their purchase & gave me bad feed back for it, He blo...

buyer says item is faulty but it works

Hi A relative has a problem with a sale they made. They sold an item which a buyer is claiming is faulty. The buyer has raised a case stating the item is defective . The buyer wants to return the item and get a refund. The item is not defective as my...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

return not received

I sold an item which the buyer then said was faulty and requested a return (I never believed it was faulty).Ebay withhold funds until I refund and pay for a postage label.Buyer doesn't return my item and doesn't answer messages.I report to Ebay and a...

People accepting offers and then not paying

Sending offers to watchers is a waste of time, they either ignore you or worse - they accept and then don't pay. Have these people nothing better to be doing?! Also, when I have a watcher I'll send an offer. They don't accept. Fine. But then I look a...

Resolved! Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact Details for Tracking Purposes

Hi I've know that you cannot share address, tel's or emails to your buyer or their details to you, the seller. But this is before a sale. I've sold an item, quite large, and will be sending via Parcelforce and asked my buyer to provide her mobile or/...

Not getting views sales

Have given as much detail as possible when listing items, tried promoting listings, tried free PP, tried make an offer even tried reducing items. Can anyone help please

User avatar by Observer
  • 18 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Postage - Royal Mail

I've recently sold some small items that fit into a very small padded envelope. When sending through Royal Mail, they charge this as a Large letter. The dimensions of the envelope are well within a small letter size and so is the weight. What's the b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivering a collection only or postage item

On occasion I have delivered an item originally marked to be posted; perhaps because the buyer is local or I'm passing. In such circumstances I refund the postage. Does this present any problems as far as seller protection, delivery times etc. are co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TREATED DREADFUL OFF EBAY!! AS A SELLER!

I started selling in January 23, after a could of weeks I started to buy what was advertised as genuine stamps. Upon using these to send items soon became apparent that they were fake and customers started to not receive items! This affected my selle...

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers that may have been trading for decades and have a spotless reputation.I have recently had my 100% feedback score spoiled by a buyer with a feedback score of 4...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors