Anyone lost their nectar points link?

Been signed up and linked to nectar. Made purchases in the past and received points converted to coupons which i have been spending so the account is definately linked. Now go to check how many points i have and under nectar my details are there but asked to re enter nectar numbers and now there is no history and cant see where the link to ebay has gone???  Always assumed linked. Anyone else? or people should recheck their link. (Also anyone else ticked off at new forum demanding a 'label'..there is no label for how we feel most of the time!)

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

seems managed to become unlinked on its own....points reistated....just check your points show on purchases.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

seems managed to become unlinked on its own....points reistated....just check your points show on purchases.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Yes today I noticed I have no Nectar today either, keeps saying - I need to link my account for Nectar.

I have linked my account 3 times today & I can see in my Nectar has being validated but suddenly gone off ebay.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Yes I have had the same issue. My nectar link to my eBay account has disappeared since yesterday. Waiting to see if my points are added to my nectar account when I check it tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if the link returned ?

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Phew....I sometimes feel like in the twilight zone and an 'only me' issue. Given you need so many points to get a coupon its not something you check daily. At least ebay are only too helpful and swift to ensure points are reinstated. Wonder if they will fix issue or leave it until users complain.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

My link also lost.  I relinked via nectar website and it is showing that I'm linked with e bay.  However when I go to nectar on eBay it keeps saying to link? E bay doesn't seem to be communicating with nectar and recognising the accounts have been linked.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Just noticed the exact same thinf here, the last eBay purchase listed on my Nectar account was on 07 September - have made 10 purchases after that date which are not listed in my Nectar account. (Not a happy bunny!)

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Not having any problems with mine.

Points balance is correct and includes my Sainsbury's shop points from yesterday's shop.

The Nectar Summary page on ebay shows my last four purchases with corect points earned. 

It all looks OK to me.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

I've had this happen and not been able to relink.  Contacted nectar and then was able to relink but nectar then 2 weeks later unlinked it thinking this was solving the previous problem. I've missed so many points but can't be bothered to try to relink again.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent