Promoted listing global error

According to eBay my promoted listings are unavailable due to a global error, there's nothing wrong with my account health and I'm above standard. eBay are unable to tell me how many people are having this problem and all I can do is wait. I know hundreds of other sellers and none of them are having this problem. Are you? There is no option for me to promote my listings whatsoever. If anyone else is having this problem too I'd love to know. It's been 7 days now and still nothing. 

Message 1 of 33
See Most Recent
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Promoted listing global error

Hi @umairarif1128 and @petsignature,

I have looked into both of your accounts and can confirm that you are eligible to promote your listings. Just go to your Advertising Dashboard here > select "Create new campaign' and choose the promotion type.

You'll see more information on types of promotions in the Promoted listings overview here.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 21 of 33
See Most Recent

Hi Anita, I've had this issue for weeks, spoken to Ebay support a couple of times on chat and they've said I'd be notified when fixed - but still not heard anything. Could you look at my account please? Many thanks, Phil

Message 22 of 33
See Most Recent

My is still not fixed... Also spoken few times to a ebay support

Message 23 of 33
See Most Recent

Hi @petsignature and @philuk0,

I just checked your accounts and can see that Promoted listings Dashboard is available for both of you with no errors and you should be able to create new campaigns here.

If you are not seeing it there, can you please share the screenshot of the error, when accessing this page, so I can take a further look.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 24 of 33
See Most Recent

Hi, I have 77 listings, but only 3 of them seem to be available for promoted listings, I can't see why this is. Cheers, Phil

Message 25 of 33
See Most Recent

Hi @philuk0, thanks for your reply.

Your account is eligible for Promoted listings, and it is available in most categories, except Vehicles, Real Estate, Travel, and Everything Else. Looking at your listings we determined that most of the items are listed in the Everything Else category, while the 3 other listings are listed in the supported categories. Once you list more items within the eligible categories, you'll be able to promote more items.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 26 of 33
See Most Recent

Thanks Anita, although in my case I can't make much sense of that rule, it does answer my question as to why I couldn't promote the listings. Thanks for your help.

Message 27 of 33
See Most Recent

It doen't see any of my listenings

Message 28 of 33
See Most Recent

Hi @petsignature,

In this situation it is working as designed. Promoted listings are not available in Vehicles, Real Estate, Travel, and Everything Else categories.

Since your items are listed in Everything Else category, they are not being recognized as eligible listings to be promoted.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 29 of 33
See Most Recent

Hi

I have the same problem. 

Message 30 of 33
See Most Recent

Suggest that ... ' Registered as private seller, ' ... may have some connection ?.   With so many New items listed, your upgrade to Business Seller status appears to have not yet been completed ?.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/selling-policies/business-seller-policy?id=4710

Message 31 of 33
See Most Recent

Hi anita i'm having the same issue as well can you please look into my account as well please 

Many Thanks

Message 32 of 33
See Most Recent

hi Anita can you look into my account please to enable promoted listings

Message 33 of 33
See Most Recent
Got Promoted Listings Related Questions? Start here: