change postage price

a buyer has bought an item and wants it sent abroad,so i need to change the price of post. Can i do that? Thanks

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

change postage price

I am assuming the buyer has paid? And that the address is different to the one in your order details?

You cannot change anything at this stage so you would be best off cancelling the sale (Problem with buyer's address) - buyer will get automatic refund - and relisting the item, having revised the postage for your buyer to buy again making sure they add the correct address at checkout.

Keep your buyer informed while you do this.

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

change postage price

If the buyer wants the item sent abroad and the country in question is one of those that you are willing to post to then I would advise you to follow the advice that Guinevere has already given you.  If, on the other hand, the buyer wants you to post the item to a country that you have chosen not to sell to then the best option would be to add the buyer's User ID to your Blocked Bidders List first and then cancel the sale, citing "Problem With Buyer's Address" as the reason why.  Once you have done that you can then relist the item for sale, making sure that you include an international postage option on the listing if you are willing to sell the item to buyers from outside the UK.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

change postage price

Thanks

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent