Why is Global Shipping from USA to UK not available on this item..?

Hi,

I am in the UK and trying to purchase this item https://www.ebay.com/itm/256384646897 from eBay.com USA? The category is Computers, Tablets & Network Hardware | Network Server CPUs & Processors

The seller uses the GSP to ship out of the USA, but it is not offering the UK as valid destination for this item.

The seller has said they have had eBay "reset the GSP options" and that they have "no restrictions in place" , but it is still not letting me purchase.

Any ideas?

Thanks

M

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you to all who offered help/advice. I have given up waiting for eBay to fix this GSP issue to the UK. I ordered the items from a seller shipping out of China via SpeedPAK.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

I now see they have "reset the GSP options" to just USA now... I give up!

eBay Item256384646897 - Only US Shipping listed now.png

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Hi n1kea1r, thanks for your post.

This is something we are currently reviewing as we have some other buyer reporting the same, once we have further updates we will let you know.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

marco@ebay 

Thank you. They have reset the GSP options again and UK is not listed!

eBay Item256384646897 - Most of world listed now but still NOT showing UK.png

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Certain items are excluded from GSP

Check it isnt an excluded item 

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

@myriad*seller - "Check it isnt an excluded item " - How do I do that as a buyer?

I've probably p****d the seller off already by repeatdly asking them to fix the GSP settings - when I now see it might not be their issue to solve.

I have purchased computer parts from the USA via GSP many times, I doubt they would specifically exclude processors. Especially when I can order the same processors from China.

I get 'bugs' happen in a platform of this size; just very frustrated that it's happened on the item I actually need.

Thx

M

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

@n1kea1r wrote:

@myriad*seller - "Check it isnt an excluded item " - How do I do that as a buyer?

Google is your friend... 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/global-shipping-program/default/global-shipping-program?id=4646#section3

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Thank you @myriad*seller  for the link. A little manipulaton and I can see it from a US senders perspective - https://www.ebay.com/help/global-shipping-program/default/global-shipping-program?id=4646

Looks like the item is not on the restricted items list; so hopefully eBay can fix the snafu with the site and the UK will be available again to select in the GSP dropdown.

marco@ebay - is there any update on when this issue might be fixed?

Have a good weekend

M

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Morning marco@ebay 

Any update please?

n1kea1r_0-1707817201308.png

n1kea1r_1-1707817229811.png

Is there an official eBay post/notification of this issue anywhere for tracking/updates?

Cheers,

M

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Hi 

Since ebay have done something to the postage layout and postal changes, we have been experiencing issues, where items are allowed to be sent overseas and they are on GSP, but not showing to send overseas.

We have reported this to ebay and the reply is, "it is working".

We found changing the categories helped and then refreshing the page.

Best wishes

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Thank you to all who offered help/advice. I have given up waiting for eBay to fix this GSP issue to the UK. I ordered the items from a seller shipping out of China via SpeedPAK.

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

I have had the same problem.Sellers say they can  and will ship to the uk but when you try to buy therer is no option or 0will not send to uk address. Please sort it out.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent