Shipped to GSP and shows delivered on Royal Mail but not on Ebay.

I sold an Item last week and shipped Wednesday to the GSP with the label created on the Ebay app. I checked the tracking number on the Royal Mail website and it shows delivered on Thursday and a picture of the crate of mail yet when I go to the shipping in ebay app it says "package not received by hub or first mile carrier yet"

anyone any experience with this ? 

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi newb_cards, thanks for your post.

Is this still happening to you? If so, could you please confirm the item number for the transaction in question, and I will review this for you.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

Hi newb_cards, thanks for your post.

Is this still happening to you? If so, could you please confirm the item number for the transaction in question, and I will review this for you.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

marco@ebay

I have exactly the same problem, can you help please ?

eBay item number: 256300438839 posted on the 6th Dec.

Royal Mail tracking shows delivery to the GSP Hub on the 7th. yet GSP claims "not received" :

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 11.38.01.png

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

Mines has eventually updated this morning, I think it might just be a backlog so its taking longer for stuff to get scanned. Updated at 6 this morning and its already updated to on its way to the US.

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

Hi best-range, thanks for letting me know about this.

I've just taken a quick look for you there, and I wasn't able to track that tracking number shown on your screenshot above on Royal Mails website directly either (See screenshot attached), we mirror the couriers data, so if their website won't show the parcel as delivered, it won't show as delivered on eBay either.

Let me know if the Royal Mail tracking number is different, and I will be happy to review this for you again no problem.

Thank you,

Marco

Capture.PNG

eBay
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

marco@ebay

thanks for checking, but item def. shows as delivered on Royal Mial website, not sure where you're looking as on your screenshot it says "service not available"  where in mine the service works fine, maybe it does not work on your mobile?? 

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/32017147600050F39CD5F

screenshot from the above:

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 12.15.04.png

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

marco@ebay,

you can also check on the link below if the RM is not working for you.

GSP received it last Thursday & still no updates as checked again, same message as in my OP,

https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/32017147600050F39CD5F

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 12.29.44.png

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

Lovely, thanks for that best-range

I will get onto this now, and update you on this by the end of the day, thanks for flagging it with me.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

marco@ebay

Just to add further info, I use Click & Drop linked to ebay so tracking numbers are always entered by the system automatically, so there is no mistake with the RM tracking number.

I also checked & compared the last few GSP orders & all of them show "Accepted" in the tracking including the one I posted about & then there would be more tracking data but not on the one I mentioned above as it only shows "package not received by hub or first mile carrier yet".

"Accepted" always means GSP have received it in Lichfield, so 'Not Recieved" yet "Accepted" is a contradiction because If GSP have not received the packet, the tracking data would only show "Dispatched" & never "Accepted". 

Last week there were problems with ebay not linking to tracking from Click & Drop, eventually resolved so likely this could have caused the problem, 

Can you please persevere & find out more, as it's impossible to contact GSP directly .

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

Hi best-range,

Just to confirm, your item was delivered successfully to our hub and it is currently in transit to the buyer. I understand that it says it wasn't delivered when it was, so I've also reported this for you to prevent it from happening again in the future. Please note that you will be protected, and you have nothing to worry about at this stage. I won't be able to confirm that the update you see in your eBay account will change. However, it might eventually update, and again you will have nothing to worry about as we can see in our records that it was delivered ok and the item is currently on the way to the buyer.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

Many thanks ! this is much appreciated.

Since I had further 3 GSP sales & all are OK, all showing the correct tracking as they transit, so this is the only one that does not & as mentioned there was a tech glitch with tracking on ebay last week, I can only assume this has something to do with that.

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

Same for me Royal Mail show delivered on the 30th December but nothing showing as received by eBay 

Tracking: MZ153149298GB

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

Same for me—ParcelForce tracking shows item delivered to GSP over a week ago, 0830 on 3 Jan. No updates from eBay/GSP to confirm received/onward shipping. Item ref 134848033875.

Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

It eventually updates, must just be a backlog at Ebay. Happened a few times since i've posted but always updated soon after.

Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

did you receive your package? I am exactly having this issue of saying "package not received by hub or first mile carrier yet".  

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent