Return an item to the USA. I have a waybill for DHL .

I want to return an item to the USA. I have booked a return through eBay and have the waybill and other documents for shipping.  Ebay doesn't mention what to do with the package for shipping. Do I take it to a depot or will it be collected? Also the label printed out by eBay has the incorrect weight and there wasn't an option to correct this.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Return an item to the USA. I have a waybill for DHL .

Hi fold423, thanks for your post.

Unless collection was specifically arranged for the return in question, you'd need to bring the parcel to a depot/post office for them to return the item for you. Regarding the weight information, if this was wrong and not sufficient for the item to be returned, the seller would need to provide a returns label that is sufficient as long as the reason of this return is  "not as described" or "faulty" return. If the reason was remorse, and the seller returns policy states that the buyer has to pay for the return, then you would need to provide a label.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent