Purchase postage issue

When going to purchase a postage lable on a sold item its auto selecting a completely different postage type than what was posted on the advert and doesn't give you to option to change it. My item is listed as Evri 3-5 days @£2.94 for parcel up to 1kg, when I try to purchase the postage label it is auto selecting Evri standard postage for parcel up to 15kg for £5.46 and won't let me select anything else.

Also all my sold items still showing as active listing even after all sold and 0 are left available 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Purchase postage issue

You don't have to buy your Evri postage through ebay.  You can go to their website and buy the label direct from Evri.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Purchase postage issue

You have 77 items listed.All offer free 3 day postage by Royal Mail.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Purchase postage issue

@natku_9113 wrote:

When going to purchase a postage lable on a sold item its auto selecting a completely different postage type than what was posted on the advert and doesn't give you to option to change it. My item is listed as Evri 3-5 days @£2.94 for parcel up to 1kg, when I try to purchase the postage label it is auto selecting Evri standard postage for parcel up to 15kg for £5.46 and won't let me select anything else.

When listing any item, enter the weight of your package/parcel in the postage section.  eBay's automated system will then be able to give the correct label.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent