Problems buying Royal Mail postage through Ebay

This is an ongoing probem for me.  I can't buy Royal Mail labels through the ebay platform.  The agent I spoke to (there has been many) suggested I delete Ebay from my approved payents in Paypal.  Did this, nothing has changed.  I still can't purchase my Royal Mail labels through Ebay.  A message appears saying payments can't be taken. This is coming up to four weeks now.  I don't want to send through Evri, they're horrendous, and more expensive than RM.  Any help gratefully received. I'm still waiting to hear from the technical team but this seems to be a team that doesn't exist. Thanks

p.s done the usual, cleared cache, tried through different browser etc.  There's obviously a problem with this from Ebay side.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

There have been others reporting this site issue, so you are not alone.

However,  sadly no one comes back with a solution , if any,  and there's no word of any permanent fix.

So, it is still a case,  of.. please try later,  or, if time is becoming of the essence to post the item,  turn for now,  to the good ol' fashioned most trustworthy way,  that is,  to take the item to your local Post Office to buy over the counter postage.

It's frustrating , an inconvenience,  and  a nuisance many are encountering.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Have a look at Post Offices 'DROP AND GO' programme - 

Create an account either online or at branch,

make up your packages,

estimate their mailing cost,

Top up to make sure you have funds to cover (Online or at PO),

drop off at your local PO, avoiding any queses and thats it -

simples and then bonus  of avoiding ebay penalties for late delivery, and paying the company who actually delivers rather than an agent.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks for responding. Been on again to an agent. Saying exactly the same thing that I said weeks ago. It's bizarre how things don't get addressed. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent