Problems Purchasing Postage Labels for over three Weeks now, EBAY NO HELP

Please can someone assist.  Whenver I try to purchase a label, any label, a pop up comes up saying the payment cannot be taken (from Paypal). After trying a suggested work around, that is remove Ebay from Paypal's pre approved payments list, nothing has changed.  Paypal icon still there and is still linked to Ebay account.  The agent suggested this would go and then I could reinstate Paypal once it was removed. I have contacted at least six agents, to absolutely no success whatsoever.  There's obviously a problem with labels across the board but no one will tell me what can be done.  It is so labour intensive buying labels direct from Royal Mail  We pay Ebay a huge amount in fees (thousands of pounds a year) and yet when there is a problem, there is no one who can assist.  Please can someone assist.  I have tried clearing cache, different browser, all the usual, different device etc, obviously a problem with Ebay and no one can assist.  I think I have tried (and failed) at least ten times with messages to forum assistants, again, to no avail.  

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Not a solution but a work around, have you tried intergrated Click & Drop on the RM website? 

Jo

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Yes, I do this. It's just it's handy buying through Ebay as all the addresses, tracking etc are already there for you.  It takes ages to type in all the addresses again on RM website.  Thank you

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent