Postage labels not working

I've been trying to purchase a postage label but i keep getting the message 'It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later.' 

Its been doing this from the app and in a desktop

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Hi zenith1612, thanks for your post.

Is this still happening to you? If so, could you please clear the caches and cookies of your browser and then try again? If you are not using Google Chrome, may I suggest using Google Chrome? If after this the issue persists, please let me know.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Although I gave up selliing on eBay some years ago, one thing I never did as a seller was to buy postage labels off of eBay, mainly because of the fact that so many of their so-called "improvements" to the site only created new problems or exacerbated existing problems and I did not trust eBay to deal with something like issuing postage labels without screwing up.  Therefore, what I used to do was to go down to the Post Office and buy my postage labels the next working day after the buyer had paid - or even on the same day if the buyer paid first thing in the morning - and then I would post the item myself.  If you cut out the middle man - ie:  eBay - and buy your postage labels direct from the Post Office then you won't have to put up with the problem of postage labels failing to print off via eBay.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent