I had to buy two labels to send one item because the Buy Postage page didn't show the correct option

My buyer paid, correctly, £5.69 for 2nd Class Medium parcel but when I went to buy postage, eBay warned me that Royal Mail had problems so offered Evri etc. These other services are of zero use to me as their depots are not miles away requiring a mere morning to visit but tens of miles away. The only Royal Mail option almost suitable was Small Parcel for £4.19. It's not that I mind paying the difference to upgrade if the item is expensive and profitable but, with GSP, you can't. So now, I've bought another label for £4.49  (again, not what my buyer paid but  who knows what is going on). Have I lost the earlier payment or can I claim it back? Somehow, second time around, I was offered different options so I was able to choose 2nd Class Medium from the drop-down. What in the name of whatever is going on?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

I had to buy two labels to send one item because the Buy Postage page didn't show the correct option

Hi pillarboxred, thanks for your post.

If you purchased a label through eBay, and you didn't use it, you can void the label to request a refund. If you click here, you will see a help page that explains step by step how to void the unused label for a refund.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent