Ebay glitch with delivery est to buyers with weekends

Hi everyone, 

Has anyone else been having issues with ebay showing delivery times to early as eBay are not bearing in mind its a weekend.

For example we are getting orders Friday evening , so we book collection for Monday and eBAY are not allowing the Saturday and Sunday as not working days 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Just type EDD into the search box above. You're not alone.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Although I no longer sell on eBay, I have noticed when buying from sellers recently that the expected date of delivery given for many items is over-optimistic to say the least.  However, given the fact that I am well aware of the fact that eBay tend to overstate how quickly the buyer will receive the item, in instances where I am asked to rate the buyer on the despatch times if a tracking number logging the date of delivery of the item is not provided, then unless the seller has turned out to be a complete timewaster and has messed me around big time (which thankfully, in my own experience at least, seems to happen extremely rarely), I will usually just give the seller a five-star rating with regards to how quickly the seller despatched the item, as I cannot see any point in marking down a seller's star ratings just because eBay have a stupid habit of providing unrealistic delivery dates, thereby misleading buyers into thinking that they are going to receive the item a lot sooner than is actually the case on some occasions.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi

Lots of sellers including myself have reported issues regarding ebays false EDDs, they claim there is nothing wrong and the system is working fine.  Sellers have brought this up on the weekly chat on wednesdays as well.  Again ebay say it is working.  

They are including weekends as delivery days, and also when the buyer selects the free 3 day delivery  service, as soon as we print the ebay label, it then tells the buyer to expect delivery the next day or the following.  

I encourage you to report this, as although ebay say there is no problem, there is.

Best wishes 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent