Selling World Cup, Euro and English Football Panini Albums

Hi all,

I've been buying Panini albums for some years now, and have amassed quite a collection. However, My desire to move my colecting into another area has brought me to the realisation that I can't keep everything. Hence, I'm selling the following:

4 x sets of World Cup albums from 1974 through to 2014, with update stickers for the last three albums, and all with no writing in (except one of the 74 albums has the names of the finalists written in, but not the result.

a set of Euro albums, from 76/77-2016, just missing Euro 78 and 79. All albums are complete with no writing, all include a sealed sticker pack from the respective album, and there are also sealed starter sets from 2012 and 2016.  Also included are the England 96 and England 2016 albums, and there are 2 different types of Euro 88 albums.

A set of Football albums from 1978 to 1991, all complete, with sealed sticker packets, Football 81 has @Album no1' written on the cover, but that's it as far as writing goes on the albums.  Football 89 has the hardcover binder, Football 90 has the completed poster, as does Football 1991. Football 91 also has the Stick N' Lift set, and both red and yellow sealed sticker packs.

If anyone is interested in these albums, or wants more information, then please let me know. I'll be listing them on Ebay at some point, but wanted to reach out here first.

Thanks,

Andy

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Hi All , I have got approx 500 Panini Football 81 stickers , no duplicates , I have seen 256 go for £112 , what would be a fair price. Also an empty Football 80 album , what sort of price and a Football 79 with about 80 stickers in.
Regards
Mark

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Price totally depends on condition and how many of your 500 are duplicates.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent