ebay funs on hold

I Recently  sold  a item an eBay.  brought the  posted label went to the post office. post office would not except the label because it was wrong.  posted  it anyway frist class.  but no tracking number I have contact the buyer to explain the issue and ask to let me know when the item arrives  . he replied no problem. I have since check the reference number on the post office website and the item has be delivered. but no word from the buyer. and Ebay  is still holding my funds.  any advice how to let Ebay know that the item has been delivered so they can release the funds 

thanks 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

ebay funs on hold

Funds are held for all new and returning sellers as a security measure,  eBay wish to see the item delivered.

If you cannot manually change the tracking  where you marked the item as dispatched,  you'll need to contact eBay Customer Services to change the tracking for you.  Explain that tracking has shown delivery could they please release your money sooner.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@lbw*2010 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent