eBay Messages not shown in Inbox

I'm receiving Messages from an eBay account in my private email account but they are not showing in my eBay message area.

eBay - bodybuildingwarehouse <6d7a44cdb0aa7c13eb84@members.ebay.com

These messages are to do with a return I've started so look legit.

Surely I need to see the history of messages associated to this return in my eBay message area.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Personally, I would ignore and delete their messages.

If it is regarding a return, you are able to message the seller through the case.

Really, there is no need for messages to be exchanged other than through the case.

Delete the messages sent to your private account and block the sender.

If they are desperate to contact you, they will find a legitimate route - through your Ebay inbox or via the case.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Some sellers have started to use buyers emails instead of using the ebay message system for contact,and you have bought from the seller in the last month.

If you opened a return request you can go back into the case details and respond to the seller in there,or simply email them back,but don't do off ebay deals via email,keep everything you bought sorted on ebay so ebay can see via ebay,as ebay are not privy to your private emails

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent