Two items bought

The buyer was immediately contacted by EBay asking for feedback ...as she had only just paid she said 'the goods had not arrived yet ' and then tapped the negative feedback button thinking that was for eBay not her seller me ! When they arrived four days later she was delighted and gave me a glowing report ...but too late because eBay had already published negative feedback on my account tarnishing almost twenty years of my 100% positive feedback reputation !  

I have tried to explain the problem to eBay ..they don't want to know and my buyer has also written to them explaining the problem and  to ask them to remove the feedback and her comment ...they have not replied .  What else can I do to gain back my 100% feedback  ? 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Two items bought

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Look to send a feedback revision request to the buyer so they can change the feedback and seller ratings if the feedback has been left in the last 30 days.

Communicate what your doing to the buyer.

See here,Replying to Feedback you received for an item you sold | eBay

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Two items bought

You have to do it this way, there is no point trying to explain to ebay, there is a proper procedure -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/leaving-feedback-sellers/viewing-changing-feedback-left-sellers?i...

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent