Subject: Urgent: Delivery Address Error - Items Delivered to Old Address

Dear eBay Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to urgently address a significant issue with a recent order I placed through eBay. Unfortunately, despite having updated my delivery address, all items were mistakenly shipped to my previous address associated with my account.

This oversight has resulted in a serious inconvenience, as the items were delivered to an outdated location and are now inaccessible to me. I kindly request your immediate assistance in resolving this matter and arranging for the items to be redirected to my current address.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to a swift resolution.

Sincerely,
Rafael 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

We are members like you not anything directly to do with eBay let alone a support team. 

We can do nothing.   There is nothing you can do through eBay except amend your account to show your proper address for delivery.  [It does show on every purchase that you make]

There will be no way to retrieve anything sent to a wrong address I am afraid

@solu_3999 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi @solu_3999 

There was a tech issue identified with the IOS App where it reverted to an old delivery address. A fix was rolled out so if you haven't already you will need to update the app to version 6.155.1.1, you will then be prompted to confirm the delivery address the next time you make a purchase 

The Tech team mailed all the affected accounts with an update on what to do next. If you haven't received it yet you can reach out to customer support and they will be able to check that it was part of this issue and resolve it for you. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Hey Dave

I had 18 boxes of items sent to my old address, while the person living there receives the items, I cry and wait for eBay's slow resolution in this case. I have a store, it was wasted time in auctions, items I won't find anymore, and I'm without the money and without the item. It's been 72 hours since I contacted them and absolutely no feedback from eBay. Mistakes can happen, but eBay's lack of commitment and empathy is unacceptable.

You can use on this 1-476926219342

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent