Sold item hasn't been marked as delivered

I sold an item on ebay on 14th March, dispatched it on 15th March but it still hasn't been marked as delivered. It may be due to the item having ended up over the weight limit of the postage option I selected and thus I had to pay for postage myself and so the parcel did not end up with an ebay label on it.  However it did get a tracking number. This is all Royal Mail btw. 

I can only assume it has arrived, as I sent it first class and have heard nothing from the buyer to suggest otherwise.

I have received the funds into my account for this particular order however my account has been restricted (I'm 99% sure it is because of this issue) and thus all payments from my subsequent sales have been held (of which there have been 3).

I really cannot seem to find a way to solve this having looked all over the ebay customer service articles and found nothing. Any help would be massively appreciated thanks!

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Sold item hasn't been marked as delivered

If you have received funds released,  then all is well, and its nothing to do with that item.

It may be that you have not fully , or correctly registered with eBay's Managed Payments.  All ,  sellers need to do this now, new sellers and established ones to be able to list items for sale and receive payouts from those slaes.

See here:

You need to provide eBay with details of a bank account and have this account verified.  The usual method here, is for eBay to send 2 micro deposits into that nominated bank account for you to receive,  and confirm to eBay.

Once this is completed,  you will be able to list items for sale,  and receive payouts from those sales.

This will show you how to register for eBay's Managed Payments.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

If there is an issue with the registration contact eBay Customer Services,  who have full access to your account,  and can see where the issue lies and explain the steps you now need to take.

Contact them this way.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page on the link below you will be able to access eBay Customer Services  through the Contact Us link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/search-tips/advanced-search?id=4049&query=1455&st=GENERAL_SEARCH

Lines open between 8 a.m. and 10p.m. on weekdays,  and between 9.am. and 6 p.m. on weekends.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent