Seller refused to accept returned item from courier, return was returned back to me !

Hi All, I returned a faulty item value £8.99 to the seller, ebay arranged the postage and refund, but, when the return was delivered to the seller they refused to receive the package! it has today been returned to me unopened as I sent it. Now I have received a refund already, however if the seller says that I never sent the return back or leaves me negative feedback where do I stand ? I want to return the item to them.  Many Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Seller refused to accept returned item from courier, return was returned back to me !

A seller cannot leave a buyer a negative feedback,  if they do,  you can contact eBay Customer Services and they will remove the feedback,  and  place a policy violation strike on the seller's account.

Very bizarre that the item , as return postage was paid for by the seller, should be refused and returned to you.

I would hold fire, do nothing,  and see what the seller says if anything,  but if they want their item back they will have to send you the money for that return tracked postage. 

This cannot be done now throgh eBay as the case closed with the refund,  but they can send it via a cheque, bank transfer or a PayPal Friends and Family payment if they have a PayPal account,  whichever method suits you both best.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent