Rogue Seller

Hi can anyone tell me why ebay isent vetting sellers on this site, i have a seller i bought and paid for 2 items at the same time, where it was said 5-7 days delivery,I  paid straight away, and was expecting the items as discribed in a timely manner as from in the uk.

However the seller dident send the 2 items out until 10 days later, after several message i sent asking about my items and saying was wanting them for a holiday, several days later was told dispatched and was given a tracking number 48hrs tracked Royal mail, however  Royal Mail tracking showed  hadent recieved said parcel.

This seller sells on here as a uk seller, but due to early morning messages and lack of proper english in her messages, and several days for her to reply, i believe shes in china or elsewhere in the world, I have since done some research into her details on Ebay and the address she gives in uk isent correct, also i checked feedback and other buyers have said the same. In future i will check all feedbacks on purchases im doing, lesson learnt.

After recieving tracking i was expecting parcel which still hasent arrived 5 days after recieving tracking number, ive checked and  its now showing delivery Tomorrow Friday 26 th April,Unfortunatly parcel will hopefully be delivered tomorow,but to late for me to take with me later today. 

Also  the parcel is now in the Royal hub but no where near the Sellers advertised address on here.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Rogue Seller

May be selling as a UK seller, but you do not say where she is registered or the location shown on the item, whether in UK or outside the UK.

You will have been given an expected delivery date by ebay, that shoukd give you some idea of where it is coming from, but as soon as past EBAY'S expected delivery date you can open a NOT RECEIVED CASE to get a refund. Any delivery date given by seller should be ignored, it is Ebay's date that matters.

Arriving late after the delivery date, also allows you to use the ebay 30 day money back guarantee, to open a NOT AS DESCRIBED return case, where seller has to pay return postage.

None if this will help you get item in time, but one way or another you can get a full refund, so long as you act within the 30 days.

Ebay can hardly vet sellers, they have to rely on buyers opening cases, leaving appropriate feedback and reporting sellers.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent