Restrictions

Hi. 

I currently don't  have restrictions on my account.  There is little I can do. I get that and have to sit it out...currently  on Month 4. I had to cancel some sales and sent some parcels late. I will not do that again! However, when I review my dashboard, I can see my late delivery  rate is measured  out of 112 and my Transaction  Default Rate is measured out of 287. Both of these numbers cover the same time frame...what I don't understand  is why they aren't the same number as is it the total number of transactions over the period they are measuring me on...any ideas appreciated 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Restrictions

Do you have any buyers buying more than one item, if so if a packet containing 3 items was shown as late it would only count as one.

My figures are also different, but no defects just 2 late delivery, and I have several buyers buying more than one item, which could explain difference between number of transactions and number on which late delivery is calculated.

For example a packet containing 3 items arrives late. Would be rather unfair to get 3 lates.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent