Restrictions selling Account

Hello sir, I hope you are doing great there. My selling account had restricted on 27th March due to not providing to my all sold  orders tracking id numbers. I have sold 62 orders four of them have already refunded. Now we have providing 52 orders tracking number to the customers six of othem we could not provide tracking numbers because our first buyer account account has not access yet,but these six orders  have been already delivered to the customers. Please remove restrictions from my selling account as soon as possible Thanks in advance. I shall be very grateful to you kind Regards 🙏🙏

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

This is a member to member forum, not 'Ebay'.

You need to communicate directly with Ebay.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

We are members like yourself, you are not speaking to eBay here.  If you have added all the tracking required, nothing more you can do.

However, at a glance at your detailed seller ratings,  they are very,  very low, far lower than what is acceptable from a seller.  Also, the 3 negatives you received,  if you did not reply within 3 days with a refund these too would have given your account damaging defects.

You may find this account to be permanently restricted, soon.

Contact eBay Customer Services,  ask as tracking has been added, is there still any restriction on your account.

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent