Reactivate account

Subject: Request for Reinstatement of Suspended eBay Seller Account

Dear eBay Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding the recent suspension of my eBay seller account. I understand that there may have been an issue or violation that led to this action, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption this may have caused.

I value the eBay platform greatly and have always endeavored to conduct my business in accordance with eBay's policies and guidelines. However, I understand that mistakes can happen, and I am fully committed to rectifying any issues and ensuring full compliance moving forward.

I kindly request your assistance in reviewing my account and providing me with specific details regarding the reason for the suspension. This information will enable me to take appropriate actions to address any concerns and prevent similar issues from arising in the future.

Moreover, I would like to reassure you of my commitment to maintaining a positive and trustworthy presence on eBay. I am willing to cooperate fully with any necessary investigations and to provide any additional information or documentation that may be required to facilitate the reinstatement of my seller privileges.

I understand the importance of maintaining the integrity of the eBay marketplace, and I am eager to regain access to my account so that I can continue to serve my valued customers and contribute to the eBay community.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and the opportunity to resolve this issue amicably.

Sincerely,

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Reactivate account

We are members here like yourself, not eBay so we have no access to your account,  however what can be seen is that you are a new member,  and you may be prevented from listing an item, because you have not fully or correctly registered with eBay's Managed Payments.

You need to provide eBay with details of a bank account and have this account verified.  The usual method here, is for eBay to send 2 micro deposits into that nominated bank account for you to receive,  and confirm to eBay.

Once this is completed,  you will be able to list items for sale,  and receive payouts from those sales.

This will show you how to register for eBay's Managed Payments.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

If there is an issue with the registration contact eBay Customer Services,  who have full access to your account,  and can see where the issue lies and explain the steps you now need to take.

Contact them this way.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page on the link below you will be able to access eBay Customer Services  through the Contact Us link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/search-tips/advanced-search?id=4049&query=1455&st=GENERAL_SEARCH

Lines open between 8 a.m. and 10p.m. on weekdays,  and between 9.am. and 6 p.m. on weekends.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent