Positive feedback count declining

Could someone please explain how every so often my positive feedback count declines by 2 or 3 numbers? I've searched for this answer & all I can find is that it would minus 1 with each negative feedback? But on my profile I don't have any neutral or negative feedback? 

The last 3 days my count dropped by 3?  Even though i have sold less in the last couple of weeks? 🤔 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Your feedback count is 653 this will not drop but the panel showing feedback over last 1,6 and 12 months will change as older feedback drops off and hasn't been replaced by new purchases or sales.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Are you using the App?  That does not always show feedback accurately and your cumulative feedback will never decrease.

If you get a negative, the % would go down but not the actual number.

Maybe you can only see your feedback for the last month - that would decrease (or increase) as time passed.

Looking at your feedback today, on a laptop, you have a total of 653.

That number can only go up.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi ya!

Thanks for your reply @jckl1957 @No I don't have the app, but the score is the same when I look on the laptop

The amount of people who have left positive feedback has gone from 67 to 64 in a few days? And I believe that this is for the last 12 months?

I have noticed this has happened before & I don't know why, so my first thought was that a buyer had perhaps retracted positive feedback & replaced it with a negative or neutral one, but clearly they haven't.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Your feedback count is 653 this will not drop but the panel showing feedback over last 1,6 and 12 months will change as older feedback drops off and hasn't been replaced by new purchases or sales.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent