Parcel shows as not delivered

I sold an item and paid for postage, I then hand delivered the item as I noticed the guy lives close by. The item is now showing as dispatched and both the buyer and I have looked for a way to change the status of delivery but no joy. He even left fedback hoping that would solve it, it now looks like the item has not been delivered. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It doesn't matter that your item doesn't show as delivered.  Ebay only update the status of sold items to 'delivered' when tracking from Royal Mail or the courier's website shows delivered.

I post a lot of Large Letters with just a stamp on - they never show delivered because there is no tracking.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

Neither you or buyer can mark as delivered. 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Correct, neither can mark as delivered, any ideas?

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

It doesn't matter that your item doesn't show as delivered.  Ebay only update the status of sold items to 'delivered' when tracking from Royal Mail or the courier's website shows delivered.

I post a lot of Large Letters with just a stamp on - they never show delivered because there is no tracking.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent