Miss selling sterling silver

I bought a sterling silver pendant and only wore a few times as I thought it was special.  Turns out it's not sliver iirs turned green . I don't know what to do I have asked for a feedback review but have been ignored 

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

If it's still within 30 days of the delivery date click on "Return this item" on right of your order in Purchases and select "Doesn't match description" as the reason.   A UK seller will have to provide a paid-for return postage label.

If it's more than 30 days it's too late to do anything via ebay but contact your payment provider and see if they can help.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

You can't change the feedback you have left.

You may be able to add a further comment.

Find the feedback you left and click on 'follow up'.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

I can't see a follow up to  feedback 

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Yes it's more than 30 days so not looking for refund just to add comment to feedback 

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Are you on a laptop?

When I look at my 'feedback left for others', there is a blue 'follow up' link next to every feedback I have left for at least the last 6 months.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

I use my phone . I don't have laptop ebay said to ask seller to send me a mail to add comment to feedback 

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Use this link to leave a reply to feedback you have left,Viewing and changing Feedback left for sellers | eBay

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

Are you sure it isn't sterling silver? Even real sterling silver items in contact with the skin can turn green because of a chemical reaction with moisture on the  skin and the copper alloys in the metal.

If you have it assessed by a jeweller and it is found not to be sterling silver there may still be ways in which you can return it for a refund. Your rights depend upon when and how you paid, and when it was delivered. We also need to know whether it was new or used, from a business or a private seller, in the UK or abroad. It would be a big help to see the listing number, or the pictures and description. The advice we can give is only as good as the information you wish to share with us.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent