Mark as dispatched

Hi, I have recently posted an order but when I try to Mark as dispatched it won't changed to dispatched and shows in the awaiting dispatch order, I've looked through eBay for help on this but getting nowhere, does anyone know how to get the Mark as dispatched indicator to reset and work again.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mark as dispatched

plum993
Experienced Mentor

In my ebay to the  right handside of the item you sold, in orders use the "More Actions" tab, and use the  Mark as Paid, or Mark as Dispatched.

If you use the seller, go to Orders and Awaiting Postage option there to mark it as dispatched etc

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Mark as dispatched

plum993
Experienced Mentor

In my ebay to the  right handside of the item you sold, in orders use the "More Actions" tab, and use the  Mark as Paid, or Mark as Dispatched.

If you use the seller, go to Orders and Awaiting Postage option there to mark it as dispatched etc

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Mark as dispatched

Hi, 

yes I have tried both ways but the order won't shift from the seating dispatched section, any help with this would be greatly appreciated 

cheers

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Mark as dispatched

Are you using the ebay app.

If yes use a PC instead or a browser instead of the app.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Mark as dispatched

Hi,

yes, using my windows 11 pc, when I tr6 the method in postage, a message says the order has already been marked as dispatched but it hasn't in the orders view, so the order is still listed with orders awaiting dispatch for some reason.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Mark as dispatched

Okay, so it seems to be a reoccuring bug in the ebay system that will show despatched, then it vanishes and reappears as not dispatched etc,even if you refresh the page,so best contact ebay and report it to them as an issue and they can forward it to the Tech team.https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

As long as you have posted the item,and with tracking (keep the tracking details for at leat 180 days) and reported the issue it shouldn't be a problem for you

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Mark as dispatched

Thanks for all your help.

cheers

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent